1. "The infinity strap is a great grab-and-use tool to support my practice. I found it particularly useful in the toe-hold variations of pigeon pose and dancer pose, because I am not quite able to grip onto my toe for long in the former, and completely unable to in the latter. The infinity strap is also particularly useful in bracing the arms in handstands, shoulderstands, and forearm stands -- just slip your arms into each loop (choosing the appropriate size according to your shoulder width) -- and up you go! While you might lose the subtle adjustments of a standard strap, I feel the elimination of set-up time and of the bang of metal clasps hitting the floor, along with the elegance of the design, make this a brilliant, long overdue option in straps." Clay Kyle, Yoga Instructor, Los Angeles, CA.
2. "I used the InfinityStrap for the first time this week after taking nearly 3 months off from yoga due to an injury (not from yoga). I've never owned any props, always happy to use the communal ones at the studio. But saw a thing on Facebook about the InfinityStrap and decided I should try it out-- I knew I was going to be using props more as I rehab back into shape. This thing is brilliant. I have always hated those stupid buckles on regular straps hitting me in the face or interfering with a pose (like wrapping around the arms during handstand, etc). Also great to have a "handle" to hang on to when you have to wrap it around your feet etc. The InfinityStrap is such a simple & smart solution. Why didn't someone think of this sooner? I have since bought another for a friend. Love the pink color btw." - Alia. Yoga Student from Los Angeles, CA
3. "This is the best strap I've ever used. Compared to the cumbersome and awkward old-fashioned long straps with metal buckles, I find it much easier to go in and out of poses with the Infinity Strap." -Paula. Certified Yoga Instructor from Huntington Beach, CA
4. "The infinity yoga strap has given me the ability to go deeper into poses. By Being able to go deeper, I have gained confidence and increased my flexibility. This has evolved my yoga practice to a higher level thanks to the Infinity Strap. I also appreciate that there is no buckle or long straps getting in the way." - Kim. Certified Yoga Instructor from Huntington Beach, CA
5. "I ordered two straps, the stretch and the non-stretch. They arrived first thing, the day after I placed the order. The stretch strap is perfect, not too stretchy, not to firm. It allows you to extend your stretch as you relax and extend in any number if positions. We all know we gain more extension as we relax and breathe while holding a pose, so this allows you to start out easy and then increase your stretch by holding on to the extended strap in a different way. It is extremely well made, strong material, strong stitching with no loose treads to unravel on you. I have been looking for a strap like this for years, being tired of knotting and wrapping a long strap to the desired length. This has always been clumsy and distracting. Be sure to get the right size for your body and your flexibility. I followed the chart and it is perfect. I am so delighted that this is finally on the market, it is the only strap to do what it does, though others may look similar. It is super well made and I am confident it will hold up for years. At last, the missing piece for everyone;'s yoga and stretching practice. I am going to recommend that the store at my gym carries it, as people in my class keep asking about it and wanting one. The price is so reasonable for such a great invention. It is the missing link for those of us us who take our practice seriously and want something simple, well designed (and not clumsy) to aid with what we can do. Try one, you can't go wrong." - Uta. Los Angeles, CA
6. "I tried the Infinity strap for the first time during a SUP/yoga session. As a someone who is recovering from an ankle injury and slowly returning to my yoga practice, the Infinity strap helped me to hold poses longer than I anticipated. It helped me have a much more rewarding yoga experience on the SUP board. I continue to use the strap as I practice in the studio and while continuing to strengthen and stretch my ankle. Thank you to Infinity for the new STRETCH strap!" - Nora. Yoga student from Orange County
7. "Hi, i recently ordered the infinity straps and for some reason the USPS left it at my door but either someone took it or it go lost. I contacted the seller and he inmediately looked into case and found that the the package was delivered but that I was claiming I did not have it. Which of course I didnt. He resent the packages to a different adress where I was located now at no charge. I received it and I cant thank Amir enough for understanding the situation and sending me new straps. I reccomend this company over anyone on the quality of the product and their awesome customer service. Thanks once again" - Felipe, Las Vegas
8. "One of your recent customers is my yoga teacher and I tried it last time I took class with her and loved it. I am also a yoga teacher, and find them wonderfully useful. Thank you." - Marcela, Iyengar Yoga Teacher. New York.
9. "If you are serious about creating space WHILE being in alignment, these infinity straps are for you. I have both the regular and elastic and really love both. The stretch straps can give you that extra edge to open up in poses such as heart openers such (dancer, revolved dancer. Stretch you in alignment in folds standing or sitting or lying. Open you up in twists and keep the integrity of a twist without compromising the lifts. The non-stretch can help keep you in safe shoulder/arm/legs alignment in inversions(headstand, forearm balance, handstand and backbends. What I realize about these straps are if you are serious about creating more mindful space in a pose, then using these will get you to a new deeper place." - George. Yoga Instructor, Orange County
10. "The Infinity Strap is a great tool for anyone who wants to take their yoga practice to another level. As a yoga instructor I find the strap to be helpful with both my beginning and advanced students. In fact, I use it myself when I practice. Personally, I most enjoy using the Infinity Strap around my upper arms when doing handstands and peacock feather pose; and also, around my calves and/or thighs when doing backbends. But, there are so many more creative things one can do with this tool. The strap helps me find proper alignment and helps support my poses. Moreover, it's super portable and useful to have on hand. Cool product!" - Shay, Yoga Instructor. California
11. "I love the Infinity Strap and am amazed at the "infinite" number of ways it can be used. It is so much more user friendly than an ordinary yoga strap. I have been using them in my classes and my students absolutely love them. They provide just that perfect amount of extra length to reach a foot or to bind a wrap and the stretch version is great for providing stability in arm balances." Erika Burkhalter, Yoga Instructor, Orange County.
12. "Am a beginner looking to improve my flexibility. Saw a basket of Infinity Straps at Yoga Works in Huntington Beach. Started using them, but wanted one for home use. Nothing is better for forearm balance or hamstring work (and my hams are super-tight). In five years, this will be used in every studio in the world...." - David, Student. Huntington Beach.
13. "I would give this product ten stars if I could. I was looking into buying a strap
to enhance some of my asanas when I stumbled upon the Infinity Strap. At first,
I thought it was a little pricey for a couple of fabric loops. Let me tell you,
I would pay double for this product now that I have had a chance to put it into
practice. Thanks to this strap (I bought the 13 inch midnight strap) I can now
do a 'royal pigeon'--something I was beginning to think would be impossible
forever. It also allows me to do front and side hand/big toe holds with ease.
This strap allows me to get deeper into a pose. I woke up this morning
pleasantly sore in my hamstrings and lower back...the strap enables your body
to stretch just a little further to achieve what you probably previously
thought impossible. Obviously, you will want a larger strap if you
need more range (or if you are a larger/taller person in general). There is
also a stretch strap. This product is superior to competing products because
there are no buckles etc. to deal with and adjust. Sometimes simple truly is
Honestly, this one little prop propelled my yoga
practice to the next level instantly. I love it and can't rate it highly
enough. I am thinking about getting a second one!" - Brandi - Yoga student. Michigan
14. "First off, the infinity strap is one of the most useful products for practicing yoga I've found. I've owned an infinity strap for more than a year and have been able to really advance my practice in ways I think I would have missed without it! I was so happy when they came out with the DVD as I am not that creative and needed some additional ideas on what to do with the product. Well...this DVD delivers and give all sorts of interesting ideas on what to do. They say the simplest ideas are the best and this product married with the Dvd is just that - simple, elegant and effective. LOVE IT!" - Mike Babbitt. Yoga Student
"15. "If you're serious about getting more out of your yoga practice, this wonderful product is going to expand your potential ten fold. I absolutely love my infinity strap. Sometimes you come across a product that is simply a joy to interact with and this is one of those wonderful inventions that is not only effective but truly fun to use. Each time I use it (pretty much every time I practice), I wonder what I did without it. I'm not the most flexible guy and sometimes feel a little self-conscious about not being able to fully get into a pose. I know that doing the pose isn't necessarily the "point" but feeling like you are progressing is really motivating while you're on the journey. The infinity strap has definitely helped me stay motivated and look forward to the asanas and feeling successful. This is a no-brainer purchase - trust me and just get it now!" - Mike Babbitt. Yoga Student